INSTAGRAM

2.06.2017

BACK FROM MADRID!!


Jacket: c/o SammyDress // T-Shirt: Brandy Melville // Jeans: Forever21 // Sneakers: Nike // Watch: c/o Daniel Wellington

Quem me segue pelo instagram sabe que acabei de chegar de Madrid, e por isso claro que podem esperar mega vlogs ainda esta semana. Mas enquanto esperam, deixo-vos com este look descontraído perfeito para um passeio de inverno. Really ... este casaco é a peça mais quentinha e macia que tenho! 
Mal posso esperar por vos mostrar tudo o que andei a fazer neste fim de semana! Espero que tenham gostado do look, grande beijinho! xx

Who follows me on instagram knows that I just arrived from Madrid, and so expect some pretty cool vlogs on the next days! But while you wait, I leave you with this relaxed look perfect for a winter walk. Really... this jacket is the warmest comfiest thing I own. Can't wait to show you everything I was up to this weekend! Hope you liked it. xx

facebook  .  instagram  .  lookbook  .  twitter

3 comentários:

  1. esse casaco é lindo!

    https://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the look and photos !


    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Bodybuilding MMA Protein Matrix packs. This pack is a mixture of various vitamins nutrients and, even more, amino acids! There are so many natural supplements in this pack that I could invest hours just record them. Bodybuilding MMA Protein Matrix is what I use to complete off jobs out toSubscription to a shop http://guidemesupplements.com/alpha-monster-advanced/

    ResponderEliminar

if you have something to say please do, I'll be glad to answer ♥